Saturday, July 1, 2017

Nordic Champion Turns Two!

Nordic Champion is celebrating two years of blogging today! I am so excited to share this great milestone with all of you!


Looking Back
I've come a long way since I began blogging back in 2015. It really feels like it was just last year, not two years ago. I've since grown in my writing and research abilities. The blog hasn't changed too much over the past two years, but that's not a bad thing. I think that my current look stands true to my name, and I love it the way it is!

In the two years of blogging, Cheyenne Caster has gained 21 levels since Level 71. However, she has been a level 92 Promethean Sorcerer for a while. She has been stuck on the first battle in Khrysalis. Unfortunately, I haven't had the opportunity to progress since I haven't had a membership in a while.

Within the two years of my blog's existence, Wizard101 has changed so much! In the past two years, we've seen the addition of the "Ultra Summer," Daily Assignments, and Monstrology. Polaris and Mirage were added to the game. Numerous packs, bundles, and other items were created.

What's Next
I would first like to apologize for such a low post rate. School got incredibly time consuming. I was hoping that summer would be better, but it's not looking that way. To top it all off, I have had severe writer's block.
What I am planning on doing is to continue posting once or twice a month. I hope that this relieves a little pressure on me, which in turn will hopefully cure my writer's block. It is entirely possible that I could post more.

I am going to continue what I have been doing: news, guides, and spiral history. I will still do my other posts, but those three are my main areas of focus.

I think that my only goal for this coming year is to make more time to really work on this blog. It really disappoints me when I can't think of something to write about. I want to write!

Special Thanks
I would first like to thank everyone who reads my blog! Whether you've read one post or 10, I appreciate you reading what I have to say. You have all been a great support for the past two years!

The special group of people I would like to thank is all the community leaders, bloggers, and YouTubers. I've interacted with a lot of you and the endless support you have all given me is incredible! You are all amazing people and I appreciate everything you do!

Lastly, I would like to thank KingsIsle for creating the beautiful, complex game that we all love! Without it this blog would not exist. Thank you for all the questions you've answered and all the fun you've given!


Thanks for a great two years everyone! I can't wait to see where this next one takes me!
-Cheyenne Caster, Nordic Champion

No comments :

Post a Comment