Saturday, February 13, 2016

Love Letters from Malistaire Drake


Malistaire Drake has a well-known reputation for being evil and borderline insane. But way before his campaign to awaken the Dragon Titan, Malistaire Drake was just your average Death student with a love worth dying for. Check out these letters he wrote to the love of his life, Sylvia. Maybe your opinion will change... a little.

25 years ago...

My Dearest Sylvia,
   It has been so long since I've seen you. I cannot simply bear your absence! Your beauty astounds me, Sylvia! My life is complete with you! Please privilege me with your presence on Friday! I would love to take you to my favorite restaurant in Marleybone. 
With Love,
Malistaire


My lovely Malistaire,
It has been too long since I've seen you! Oh, Mali! Your words give me so much happiness. I would love to accompany you in Marleybone. I have never met a Death wizard as happy and respectful as you! You have become the a huge part of me.

Until Friday,
Sylvia


20 years ago...

My Dear, 
   Today I saw the sunrise. Today I watched a flower in bloom. These things were beautiful, yet their beauty met no match to yours. There is nothing in this world that I love more than you. 

Love,
Malistaire

Sweet Malistaire,
No one, not a single person, has ever amazed me so much as you. Your words leave me with great joy! You have succeeded where I have failed. You complete me like death and life going hand in hand.

Sylvia

10 years ago...

Sylvia,
You were the greatest thing that ever happened to me. You were the reason I got up every day. You put the smile on my face. You showed me that life had more meaning than inevitable death. And now the one thing that held so much meaning in my life has been torn away from me. I know you'll never read this...
Your loving husband,
Malistaire

No comments :

Post a Comment