Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Official Nordic Champion Accounts

Since I am growing, I want to take the time to list out all of my accounts from around the web. Anything else not listed that is claiming to be me IS NOT me. If you are ever unsure of an account being me, please contact me and I will clarify it for you.


Emails:
Primary: amaranthinefog@gmail.com (if you have a question, please use the email below)
Secondary: nordicchampion1@gmail.com (Contact Form & Contests only)

Google+
Nordic Champion Blog
Community: Nordic Champion Blog

Twitter:
Cheyenne Caster: @NordicChampion1
Blog Twitter: @Nordic_Champion

Instagram:
@nordicchampion

Facebook: 
Cheyenne Caster
Nordic Champion Blog

Tumblr
cheyennecaster101

Disqus
Nordic Champion

RealWorld Cursor Design
giovanna

No comments :

Post a Comment