Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!


Hello wizards! Today is Thanksgiving! In the spirit of thanks, here is 5 things I'm thankful for!

  1. My Readers: From page views to comments on Twitter, I'm so thankful you take the time to read everything I work hard to bring you!
  2. Five People: SwordrollFrostcallerVanessa MythdustSoultamer Gaming, and Sophia Lifecaster. You've helped me set up my blog, spread the word, reached out to me and have been an inspiration for my blog... Thank You!
  3. My family and friends: Who love me and are always there for me. They already know what they do, so Thank You!
  4. Food: Food is awesome! Who doesn't love food? Thanks for being awesome! :)
  5. Wizard101: For being an awesome game with all around awesomness!

Give thanks this year by entering the code "givethanks15" for a bunch of Thanksgiving themed items in both Wizard101 and Pirate101!

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments :

Post a Comment