Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Season's Greetings


Happy December, everyone! I'm so excited for this month! I have a lot planned and I can't wait to get started! First, a quick recap on what happened in November!

In November, we got a new bundle: The Jewel Crafter's Bundle! We got a cool Veteran's Day gift, graduated, we ventured into Polaris, and met our new teachers at The Arcanum. Harvest Hannah came to the Spiral and we got a plateful of fun Thanksgiving items.

I almost made it to 3,000 pageviews! I know that this is gonna be the best month yet! My goal was to get to 5,000, but I'll be happy with 4,000. Also, it was a record month as I posted 12 times! Woo! And. my blog turned 5 months old today!

December is going to be the best month ever! I'm planning on posting for the 12 Days of Christmas. I'm going to attempt to create a post a day for 12 days! These posts will be guides, parodies, stories, lists, and other neat stuff! 

Unfortunately, I have nothing to give away. I wish I could, but I can't. Sorry guys. :( Maybe these fun posts will make up for it?

It's amazing that it's already December! Christmas is only a few weeks away and the year is drawing to a close. Wow, time flies when you are saving the Spiral! 

Remember to save those crowns, because Felix Navidad and all the cool crowns items are coming to the Spiral very, very soon! Items include pets, wands, gear, mounts, and the Yuletide and Winterland Packs! Don't miss out on these amazing items. 

Feliz Navidad!

No comments :

Post a Comment